[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba stuff

James Oddino joddino at socal.rr.com
Sat Dec 15 12:54:11 AKST 2007

How about old stuff?

Can I buy a 14MZ transmitter with no module and no receiver?
Can I buy transmitter modules for the 14MZ?  Don't you guys have spares?
Can I plug a 50MHz module into a 72 MHz 14MZ transmitter and vice
versa, assuming I could buy one?
If there is ever a 14MZ "system" on 2.4 GHz will I be able to buy a
50MHz module and receiver for it?
Will I have to buy a 50 or 72 MHz system and 2.4 GHz module and
receiver to end up with a 2.4 system?

I ordered a 50 MHz system in Sept., but I still don't have it.  Now
I'm tempted to wait but I'm not sure what I'm waiting for.  Will there
be a 2.4 stand alone system?  It is interesting they are advertising a
12FG 2.4 system but not a 12ZAP or 14MZ even though they say they will
have modules for them in mid-January.

I've traded emails with Steve Helms but I don't think he is too close
to the RC stuff.  He did think there would be a 2.4GHz system soon.

I was hoping there was someone with the latest story.

Jim O