[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba stuff

Robert L. Beaubien rob at koolsoft.com
Sat Dec 15 08:03:02 AKST 2007

Ha!  There are guys that can tell you about the equipment already out
(Arch, etc), but Futaba seems to  keep the world in the dark about new
developments.  Even the guys at Hobby Services get notification of new
stuff the same time we do.  Pretty weird if you ask me.

- Robert Beaubien
- AMA #618061 / NCRCA #4121
-