[NSRCA-discussion] Gov'ment Job.......was: Re: Off topic

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 15 05:03:18 AKST 2007

Not much, but I find it very interesting and entertaining.

It makes me feel like a beer drinker that wandered into a Champaign party!

Good music started declining rapidly in the mid 60's. With serious hearing loss above 2 khz I appreciate an equalizer that allows me to distort the highs so that I can hear them. The folks that I know that like the old tube equipment seem to want to focus on the bass and see if they have enough power to drain my sinus.

Santa brought a Chrysler Mini van with built in MP3 capability and the quality is better than I can hear. I like to hear the fingers move on the strings. The harmonics in the bells and chimes of Christmas music are better than life!

Since I have not played an instrument for 50 years I am just a music fan.

John Ferrell    W8CCW
"Life is easier if you learn to plow
       around the stumps"
http://DixieNC.US