[NSRCA-discussion] Musicians (off topic)

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Thu Dec 13 18:05:10 AKST 2007

No I meant singing AND talking (Ozzy)! Haven't tried any Sepultura but my band played some Slipknot for a while. We're getting too old for that stuff now. :-( We did learn some Iron Maiden recently though so I guess we're not ready to give up just yet. It's kind of weird how playing music and flying Pattern, although entirely different on the surface, have a lot of similarities. When you're onstage playing really well you're not really "thinking" about what you're doing. It just happens. Kind of like flying a really good sequence. <VBG>

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com