[NSRCA-discussion] Fuel shut-off gizmo

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Wed Dec 12 19:09:36 AKST 2007

I don't know much about the DZs (never owned one) but from what I understand, one of the pushrods is used to operate a pump. Could the flooding happen when the crankshaft is turned to one particular position?

  Bob R.

Mark Atwood <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com> wrote:
  Only the DZ line requires the clamp.  “requires” is probably too strong a word as I have run mine successfully for a season without one, but even with being very careful I still had it flood numerous times.  The clamp or a shut off is a very easy, Highly effective, highly recommended fix.

-M