[NSRCA-discussion] Fuel gizmo

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Dec 12 13:16:12 AKST 2007

Talking about gizmos, I just got a 1/5 scale racing truck on eBAY for about 1/2 what Tower?sells them. And my bid was probably higher than it should have been. Anyway, I got the beastie running today and had a blast carving tracks in the ball field next door to work. Blasted thing is quick and loves to do flips. Was trying to teach it to do aerobatics, you see, and rolls are a strong suit. The Hammerhead was a different story (VBG)

?

The 26 cc gassie engine has a pull cord and it started easily enough. Very simple to operate. Too bad the weather turned nasty right around that same time

?

MattK