[NSRCA-discussion] Late

chris moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 12 08:41:36 AKST 2007

John I'm sure you could fly the Boeing since it flies pretty much like
any other plane.  Now the Airbus........as long as you could stay within
it's "envelope of normal reasoning" (my term) you would be fine too.  As
soon as you take the Airbus into it's "obtuse, convoluted thinking mode"
(my term) you are on your own.  Especially after the 3rd or 4th time you
say "what's it doing now?????????"

Chris