[NSRCA-discussion] Fuel shut-off gizmo

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 12 08:01:25 AKST 2007

Hey Colin,
Look in your October issue of the K-Factor on page 16.
It's K&S Fuel Shutoff PN #KSJ975B.
It's in the ad of one of our great supporters, Central Hobbies!!!
JLK

Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:48:52 -0500From: cchariandy at yahoo.caTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgSubject: [NSRCA-discussion] Fuel shut-off gizmo
All

I have seen lots of photos of a little gizmo used to clamp and shut off the fuel flow to the YS engines. It's installed on a bit of fuel tubing running outside the fuse.

I understand that shutting off the fuel to the YS is a must and I hate having to use a surgical clamp.

Does anyone know where we can get these?

Colin.