[NSRCA-discussion] Off topic

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Dec 11 16:08:40 AKST 2007

No but that's what I'm talking about!!! Good for you Larry! If we're ever
going to get Pattern back in the limelight we have to start somehwhere! Now
in addition to all the things I talked about before that would save Pattern
from dying, you guys have a new task...

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com