[NSRCA-discussion] Off topic

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Mon Dec 10 13:57:56 AKST 2007

Heavens No , George !!
More than that I'd never make it thru a contest without being able to hear :
"Double Immelman with 1/2 roll  -  Roll  --  ROLL  --  ROLL!! On those times
I forget to roll!! After all I only did a full roll ONCE BUT I forget to
roll at least 1 round per contest   <VBG>

The MP3 is just for use here at the Airport when I'm by myself since I can
not seem to memorise the sequence. :-)

Ed