[NSRCA-discussion] Off topic

James Oddino joddino at socal.rr.com
Mon Dec 10 07:55:36 AKST 2007

I didn't see anyone mention the fact that you can download audio books
to your ipod.  I have been "reading" books while I exercise and as a
result I look forward to going to the gym and I have "read" more books
since I got the ipod than I had in the previous 15 years.  Good for
the mind and the body.  The itunes software makes the whole process
easy and fun.  I liked the ipod so much I went out and bought an
iMac.  I should have bought Apple stock.  Their stuff is great.

Jim