[NSRCA-discussion] Off topic

Woodward, Jim jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Mon Dec 10 06:46:32 AKST 2007

Someone please feel free to add in - IPOD is the trade name for an Apple
product that initially played .MP3 music digital files.  Thus, in order
to use an IPOD otherwise called an MP3 player, you must first be able to
download music (need computer).  These devices essentially replace the
'Walkman' of years past which used either cassette tapes or CD's.

These MP3 players can be loaded with hundreds or a thousand songs and
"scanned" through to get to what you want to hear.  The "playlist" is
changeable at your leisure and I'm sure there are like a million songs
available for download.  The devices are also typically small and thin,
which fit in pockets and such.  Interesting though is that some company
developed a "song" which actually vibrates the IPOD too.... :)

Thanks,
Jim W.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and proprietary information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.