[NSRCA-discussion] 170 availability

Paul LaChance plachance at cox.net
Sun Dec 9 17:06:40 AKST 2007

I think all the normal places have sold out already.  I think Inchenol (sp)  Said he had some if you want to rty from him.  Has anyone run any of the 170's from the first shipment?  I know in the past there have been issues with the first shipment of production engines, but that was 10 years ago.  Also, what is the best prop to run on the 170?  Thanks in advance and good luck finding the engines.

Paul