[NSRCA-discussion] F3A

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Sun Dec 9 04:44:47 AKST 2007

Hi Matt,

It does look bad but here's why. Ryan is flying Mike's V3 which is still
being trimmed. He only had 3 practice flights on it. He was lucky enough to
have gone through the sequences though with the Era for a while to get
familiar with them. David is sharing my Integral with me and has 3 F and 3 P
flights total. Ron is still trimming his new Genesis and improving with each
flight (even if not by score). He said he wasn't going to fly F today, so
we'll see what we're gonna do. Since I'm the only one who has gotten
practice with my own plane, and more than 6 flights, the scores are the way
they are. I expect the scores to be closer as next year gets in swing and
Ryan and David get their own planes and everyone starts practicing.

Time to go fly....
Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com