[NSRCA-discussion] Found the Fox motor...

Boyd E. "Rusty" Dose rdose at wi.rr.com
Wed Dec 5 18:07:17 AKST 2007

Thank you for the response!

I appreciate all of the responses and private e-mails regarding my quest for few special items including a Fox .15 CL motor, a Cox .049 "Texaco" and a few other items that I didn't even know I wanted.

For those of you who possess the venerable Cox .049 Baby Bee, Tee Dee, Black Widow or Texaco versions...if they are new or in virtually new condition...they are now commanding $75 - $100+!

Regarding the many requests for..."what am I up to?"  I have been building lots of hand launch gliders, rubber models, a few control line models and  (4) new foamies including a Manta, new QQ indoor bipe, Merlin Bipe and a Spark with my little boys.

Rusty Dose
Team Futaba
Team YS Parts and Service