[NSRCA-discussion] Looking for a Fox engine...and additional items

Dr. Mike Harrison drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 5 07:09:17 AKST 2007

Rusty,
Any luck?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Boyd E. "Rusty" Dose
  Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 6:25 PM
  Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Looking for a Fox engine...and additional items

  Dear Friends,

  Yes, I am seriously looking for a Fox engine...specifically a Fox .15 CL, new in the box if possible, cost no object.

  I am collecting components from my list of "Most sought after models"  from my childhood and came upon "Most sought after model" #3, an original Ringmaster Jr. kit and need the Fox to complete one of my most memorable Christmas gifts as a youth.  My Dad gave me the kit, Fox .15, EZ-Just handle, Tornado 8 x 6 prop and lines.

  Rusty Dose
  Team Futaba
  Team YS Parts and Service

  Found:

  For interested parties...I just received "Most sought after model" #2 from E-Bay, an original 1963 Sterling 22" Beechcraft Bonanza WITH OPERATING RETRACTS!!  The gear are "locked" in the retracted position, the rubber motor is wound and as the rubber is unwound, the gear come down.

  "Most sought after model" # 1 is a Dumas Tomahawk, on it's way from Brodak.

  Looking for:

  "Most sought after model" # 5 is a Fliteglass "Trion" kit.  The kit would have included a polyester fuselage, foam wings and stab, mid 70's