[NSRCA-discussion] D VP Voting

Jim Quinn jaqfly at prodigy.net
Tue Dec 4 09:48:52 AKST 2007

There is still a week left to vote. We have more than 25% of the ballots returned so var and about 15 or 20 come in every day. I'm impressed! Two thirds of the returns are for teh three districts with more than one candidate and of the 80+ votes in those three districts only 9 votes total separate these three candidates from each other. One District only has ONE vote of separation.

  When you vote renew your 2008 membership at the same time, about 20 members have done that.

  Thanks for voting.

  Jim Quinn