[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale TP210V

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Sun Dec 2 07:14:39 AKST 2007

A friend of mine gave electric pattern a try and decided to go back to  glo.
Since I had been helping him get startedwith electric, he decided I  should
help him get out also.  So, I ended up with all his support  equipment to sell.
 At this point, all that is left is a TP210V  balancer.  The balancer has
less than 20 charges on it plus a couple at  home charge/discharge tests thru the
TP210V/TP1010C combo so this balancer is  almost new, still has the
protective plastic film on the face.

I am asking $65 for it including shipping.  PayPal preferred. First  email
saying you want it gets it.

If interested, please respond off list to    _atwooddon at aol.com_
(mailto:atwooddon at aol.com)

thx,  Don Atwood