[NSRCA-discussion] Monokote help needed

Adrien L Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Fri Aug 31 18:20:00 AKDT 2007

I am planning some unusual winter projects and am playing with various
Monokote combinations and designs. The help I need is some of the "off
the wall" colors that we seldom use, various greens, purple, metalics,
even some browns and blues. If you have any that you don't feel you will
use, I would like to do some experimenting. Even small scraps of a square
foot or so can be useful. I will gladly pay the postage costs for
shipping of small "samples"!
If you have a large collection that you might be looking to part with,
drop me a note, off line, maybe I will be able to buy it.
Thanks for your help.

Terry T.