[NSRCA-discussion] Metal Servo Arms

twtaylor twtaylor at ftc-i.net
Fri Aug 31 06:09:39 AKDT 2007

Last night I was playing with them, they fit the plastic output gear just
fine. I was trying to get them on 8411sa's with the metal splines. I finally
did but they won't go down as far as a nylon arm. Using a magnifying glass I
could see where the alum arm is fully seated internally. Just looks
different than with the plastic arm, as the arm doesn't cover the entire
part of the splines at the bottom like the standard arm does. I'm using this
on elev with the MK bearing fitting. I'm going to replace the rudder arm
with a H9 as well.

Tim

  _____