[NSRCA-discussion] Compensator is sold!

Boyd E. "Rusty" Dose rdose at wi.rr.com
Tue Aug 28 02:09:33 AKDT 2007

Congratulations to the new owner of one of finest SPA legal models...Compensator with Pro-line/Southern retracts (tri- gear) for $341 plus shipping!

Many items are still available...buy early and often:

We are moving to Chicago and have all kinds of very cool RTF models, kits, parts, dooh dahs and polished "gotta have its" which are too numerous to mention including new Hyde "A" and "C" mounts...  Bolly "Hovering Cobra" w/YS 45 and all servos RTF (un flown but gorgeous), 2006 Futaba 149DP receivers (4), unflown e-Brio RTF, unflown e-mini-Funtana RTF, foamies including a Merlin kit and Quasar kit, interested parties e-mail me off list:  rdose at wi.rr.com

In "play" currently...

Rusty Dose
(414)403-2930 cell
(312) 580-6838 office