[NSRCA-discussion] Food for thought

Matthew Frederick mjfrederick at cox.net
Mon Aug 27 15:20:24 AKDT 2007

We had the same problem at our Dixie contest this year, but it was because we were overloaded in every class, mainly masters and intermediate (I seem to remember we had around 13 or 14 intermediates). What we ended up doing Sunday morning was flying back-to-back intermediate rounds, running on both flight lines. It was crazy. Then I had to judge Advanced right after that!!! I would say I lost hair over it... but I don't have much to lose.

Matt