[NSRCA-discussion] St Louis Phantom Flyers 50th Anniversary Pattern Contest

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 04:34:29 AKDT 2007

 Great site, great people, good weather, fantastic food, nice bar and Go Karts in Bochertown and really tough competition. I won't wait another 35 years (probably be dead by then) to make the next St Louis contest. Thanks Bill, Ed and your club for having us.
   Word to the wise. The guys from Omaha are dirty Go Cart drivers ecspecially Ron Williams with his use of the chrome bumper. Next time we will have to give him a time out in the Nascar trailer.                                Mike Mueller

vicenterc at comcast.net wrote:
    I agree 100%.  We had a very nice weekend.

  --
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "John Konneker" <jlkonn at hotmail.com>

NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org