[NSRCA-discussion] mode 1 and 2 together?

Adrien L Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Mon Aug 27 02:47:20 AKDT 2007

Lance: I started out mode 2 in 1970. Flew that way for 7 years, then took
a winter flying a 2 channel foam Cessna 172 as often as possible at the
local school yard on mode 1. By spring I felt comfortable enough to
convert to mode 1 in everything. Today I do a lot of the club
instructing...all on mode 2. If I am working one on one with a good
student I get him into pattern by taking my ship for practice. I'll put
the student on the buddy box for his trainer flight, then I put the
pattern ship up and have the student call the sequence for me, flying
mode 1, then we go bac to his tranier, mode 2! I try to do this 3 times
in a training session and we both benefit.

Terry T.

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 11:24:22 -0500 "Lance Van Nostrand"