[NSRCA-discussion] Contest Results

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at tx.rr.com
Sun Aug 26 17:47:40 AKDT 2007

Congrats George on CDing your first pattern contest.  I'm glad it went well.
The Lubbock contest also was successful.  You guys have a great facility.

I ended up stuck here and missed both contests!  My wife's car broke down so
I thought I'd be car shopping on Saturday, but a knock on the door inthe
morning and there was a team of carpet installers!  Oops, my wife had
forgotten she'd scheduled new carpets for the house.  We all went into panic
mode to remove all the furniture from the rooms and then move it all back in
later.  if I'd been at a contest I'd really be in the doghouse.  But now I
have enough points to attend several more without a peep.
--Lance