[NSRCA-discussion] mode 1 and 2 together?

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Sun Aug 26 17:04:58 AKDT 2007

There is a guy in our club that flys mode 1 himself, but can fly mode 2 when he helps others. Interesting thing is, he flys just thumbs one way, and thumb/finger the other way. :-)

  Bob R.

Lance Van Nostrand <patterndude at tx.rr.com> wrote:
      Jason,
  Can you fly either way?  I have wished I could do that but never thought it possible.  There are 2 pilots in my area that fly mode 1 and have Symphony's and I would love to help them trim them but I figured it was not possible.  I was bringing a Sportsman/Intermediate along for a few years who had moved here from Europe (mode 1) and he decided to switch to mode 2 so he could get more help locally.  He struggled for about 6 months but eventually got it, but I figured I'm too far down the path to change.  Anyway, just curious as to your story and recommendations.

  --Lance