[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern is for elitist snobs?

Adrien L Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Sun Aug 26 03:26:09 AKDT 2007

There is a better way to avoid the Ail/Ele mixing...switch to mode 1!!!!
I flew mode 2 for 7 years, then switched...Best move I ever made. Mode 1
is just a natural for pattern, and pylon, but it will not work for helis.

Terry T.

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 18:57:06 -0700 (PDT) Bob Richards <bob at toprudder.com>