[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern is for elitist snobs?

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Sat Aug 25 06:35:56 AKDT 2007

I sure can't disagree with any of your post John. All of these things have been being done for years by some in our part of the country with varying degrees of success. I used to be able to attend 5 to 7 contest a year in my area. That has now been reduced for varying reasons to 2 possibly 3. Why?  The answers are varied in each case but the changes aren't to the good of promotion of the sport.

Also Unfortunately it doesn't address the casual flyer issue. Maybe the majority don't care that their mind set and past decisions have driven many from the sport. I appears that is the case, as repeated action has proven and no need to further address the causal flyers plight.

    Del