[NSRCA-discussion] Wing Adjusters

Woodward, Jim jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Fri Aug 24 17:28:33 AKDT 2007

Hi All,

I've been chasing down some minor trim issues and it came down to the wing adjusters alowing some up and down movement of the wing LEs.  The geometry of the mounting plate of the wing adjuster is not really good for what we want it to do - provide a stable platform to mount too and be able to adjust it.  I ended up thin CA'ing the base of theunits to the fuselage.  This pretty much stopped the small amount of movement I was getting.  In the future I'll glue these units as well as screw them to the fuselage.

Thanks,
Jim W.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and proprietary information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.