[NSRCA-discussion] 32 Annual High Plains Championship, Lubbock Tx

Ed Deaver divesplat at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 19:17:16 AKDT 2007

Sounds great.
  Looking forward to seeing everyone.
  ed

John Gayer <jgghome at comcast.net> wrote:
  Ed,

Will be on my way in the morning.
See you tomorrow at the field.

John

Ed Deaver wrote:     Just wanted to remind everyone, our contest is this coming weekend.

  The flying site is the city field.  1 mile east of the Reece complex, between 4th and 19 st.
  I couldn't get an internet Map to save but the address is:
  15th and Inler, Lubbock Tx.

  If anyone has questions, call Ed Deaver at (806) 239-5971, after 1PM please.
  The field will be open on Fri for practice.

  We are planning on having our usual Sat evening meal at John Johnson's house again.

  Am looking forward to seeing everyone again.

  Ed