[NSRCA-discussion] Steve Kaluf no longer at AMA

Adrien L Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Tue Aug 21 03:01:42 AKDT 2007

My only surprise is that it took this long!
In my 7 years of working the NATS I saw several things that made me
wonder just why he was still in his position.
I guess the new EC got his fill in a short time.
Before we jump to hang Jim Cherry, we surely need more "facts" but it is
unlikely we will get much since there are legal issues involved in any
termination. Specific details released to the general membership could
result in "Defemation of Charicter" charges against the AMA and Jim
Cherry.
Let's get off our high horses and give the Council and Mr. Cherry the
benefit of the doubt, at least for now!

Terry T.

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 19:07:28 -0400 "JShulman" <jshulman at cfl.rr.com>