[NSRCA-discussion] Steve Kaluf no longer at AMA

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon Aug 20 15:30:39 AKDT 2007

On Aug 20, 2007, at 6:07 PM, JShulman wrote:

> http://runryder.com/helicopter/t366695p1/
>
> I never would of guessed this is how Steve would have "left" the AMA.

Hmmmmm.  I heard a different story.  I won't mention the source, but
Steve Kaluf was fired for doing something that the Executive
Director, Jim Cherry, told him not to do and the assertion that, "all
of the district VP's wanted Steve back immediately" isn't true.   I
had my runins with Steve as Nats event director and as the NSRCA VP
coordinating the Nats with AMA on behalf of NSRCA and, while I liked
him personally, I wasn't too thrilled with how he did his job.

Ron Van Putte