[NSRCA-discussion] be safe guys roads traveled

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Mon Aug 20 11:01:07 AKDT 2007

Wow Steve, ....I'm glad you are O.K.!!!!!!! When I go to the Nats it takes me close to 15 hours and being extremely ancient I want to sleep all the time, so I keep a box of Wheat Thins beside me and every time I sense the drowsies coming on, I pop a couple of crackers. My experience has been that it's pretty hard to nod off when your jaw is moving in the vertical oscillation plane.
I'm glad you're still with us Steve,......You've still got too many empty pages in the log book..................
Georgie