[NSRCA-discussion] Old Farts club

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Mon Aug 20 08:49:38 AKDT 2007

Alas, I was born in 59....don't know whether to be glad or sad?  When I
got old enough to read I read, re-read, re-read every model mag my dad
had.  I was my dad's shadow in all of his model and full scale endeavors
and its to him I owe the most. I'm fortunate that I still share that
with him to this day.  I'm familiar with all you've mentioned here
through at least reading about them. I'm a pilot and A&P who's always
loved airplanes, full scale and models....

When I hear you guys talk I know I missed a lot of fun, but am grateful
for the fun I had and I'm glad my heroes were real people who were doing
things and not just those who exist in video games....

Thanks Jon....
Chris