[NSRCA-discussion] be safe guys roads traveled

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon Aug 20 08:22:43 AKDT 2007

Yoicks!  Makes my one-rollover, when I was t-boned, tame by
comparison.  I was wearing, and always wear, my seat belts too.
Busted up my airplane, but I was fine.  Biggest thing I noticed:
When it stopped rolling, I had sand in my mouth, hair, ears, eyes and
some other places that was difficult to comprehend.  Glad you're OK.

Ron Van Putte