[NSRCA-discussion] be safe guys roads traveled

Steven Maxwell patternrules at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 08:13:05 AKDT 2007

 Darn I forgot the whole time I was rolling was think hope the old planes doing OK and it has only minor damage and will fly again.

twtaylor <twtaylor at ftc-i.net> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Glad you’re ok Steve. Cars can be replaced, new airplanes can be built.