[NSRCA-discussion] Old Farts club

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Mon Aug 20 05:47:56 AKDT 2007

Jon confirmed and Yes, that's what I was trying to remember.....thanks
Ron, for clearing that up.  Bill Knost always made the claim in those
days of contest flying he was building one airplane a week to keep up
with the attrition rate.  He built a few Aristocats.  (Can't believe I
forgot the name must have been a Disney moment:-))  From the pic's I've
seen of Jon,  I didn't think he would have been old enough to have flown
class II....:)

Chris