[NSRCA-discussion] Jerry Plyler

Tim Taylor timsautopro at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 14:43:14 AKDT 2007

Bill

  I'm sorry but I won't be able to attend your contest. I was looking forward to it but the wife and I scheduled our vacation the 8th through the 17th in FL. Was the only week we could take a vacation and get the condo the same week. First vacation she's managed to talk me into taking in the last 10 years.

  Tim

DaddyB3089 at aol.com wrote:
      If anyone has Jerry's phone number please contact me off list.

  Bill Mitchell
  DaddyB3089 at aol.com