[NSRCA-discussion] K factor

R. LIPRIE RLIPRIE at centurytel.net
Sat Aug 18 14:10:47 AKDT 2007

I haven't gotten mine in yet, but I did look on the website.  Nat Penton will be very surprised, he hasn't seen it yet ,and he called me today asking why Richie didn't tell him why he would be surprised. LOL, I didn't either.  I believe Mark Hunt will be surprised also if he hasn't seen it yet.

Matthew Liprie.

Matthew Liprie