[NSRCA-discussion] Old Farts club

David Harmon k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 17 16:44:44 AKDT 2007

HAH.....I still have 2 of them. Amazingly, they worked pretty well back then once you discovered how to keep the servos from crapping out.....but then, my wife worked at Bonner Specialties so I may have had a slight advantage in that regard.

  Dave H

DwayneNancy <dwaynenancy at suddenlink.net> wrote:
                Buddy, I was there.  Remember the “Bonner Stance” when you lost control of your airplane?  Dwayne