[NSRCA-discussion] Moving Along, Next Question on Masters

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 17 07:39:29 AKDT 2007

Keith, this is being addressed. That is all I can say for now.

From: tkeithblack at gmail.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 00:29:12 -0500Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Moving Along, Next Question on Masters

My opinion, increase the difficulty and add inverted exits to Advanced as it was last year. This provides a very nice preparation for Masters. As to the jump between the old Intermediate and Advanced, yes I recall the pucker factor doing the first double Immelmann where I had the inverted to inverted roll on the bottom. I just did it real high until I got comfortable. It wasn't long until it was no longer a big deal.

Keith Black