[NSRCA-discussion] I'm off to a contest....

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Fri Aug 17 07:34:00 AKDT 2007

How about Chris Lakin.

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South, Inc.

139 Altama Connector, Box 322

Brunswick, GA  31525

1-800-962-7802

tony at radiosouthrc.com

  _____

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Ron Van Putte
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 11:28 AM
To: NSRCA Mailing List
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] I'm off to a contest....

Ron Chidgey hasn't been the USA representative to the FAI for several years.

Anyone else want to try?

Ron Van Putte

On Aug 17, 2007, at 10:13 AM, John Gayer wrote:

Dave,

Please read my comments below in red

Dave Lockhart wrote:

2) F3A is F3A, and it is a quasi AMA class as it is referenced/listed

in the AMA book. I say quasi because the maneuver schedules are not

determined by the US for the US, and the amount of input the US has on

the F3A schedules is quite limited (how many can actually name the guy

that represents the US to FAI?). Forced advancement from Masters

(which the US controls) to F3A (which the US has limited if any

control over) is not something I think should be pursued.

Ron Chidgey, as I stated a while back.