[NSRCA-discussion] Hello: Stirring uptheMasters 2009Sequencediscussionagain...

Ken Thompson mrandmrst at comcast.net
Fri Aug 17 04:49:03 AKDT 2007

Lance,

I think your proposal would cover the immediate issue's which started a discussion originally. One pilot in Sportsman, that in his first and only contest, has reached the current rule limit forcing to move to Intermediate, and Jon's issue of, having attended a lot of contests, would have pointed out of Advanced in one year.

I see these two situations as the catalyst for our point system discussion of the last several days.

Ken