[NSRCA-discussion] Old farts????:)

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Fri Aug 17 02:19:09 AKDT 2007

Chris,

  I've got one year on you, but we must have started RC at the same time.

  I had the same experience with an 049 powered glider - made the mistake of filling the tank up on the first flight. Thought it would never quit!

  Bob R.

"White, Chris" <chris at ssd.fsi.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Hey Bob, That would make me an old fart at age 48
..:)
  I wonder how many have flown R/O????  Amazing how much fun that was
.$63.00 for my old Ace Pulse Commander purchased from Bill Knost at House of Hobbies in Tulsa.  First a scratch built Javalaero from Ted Strader’s article in MAN
then a Dick’s Dream
which would do a single spiral loop and a half spiral barrel roll with a TD.020
.man you should have seen the first flight when I changed from the pee wee to the TeeDee
not enough downthrust and I was banking like crazy hoping for the fuel to run out
..a different challenge in a different time
.but all was fun, I was about 13.
  Chris White