[NSRCA-discussion] More flexibility inclassselection?-->Personal dilemma, what to do next season

Matthew Frederick mjfrederick at cox.net
Thu Aug 16 18:57:20 AKDT 2007

Ron,
The sad thing is, he made a halfway decent argument, it's just the majority
happened to disagree it seemed, and then he made it personal by attacking
Arch and then Glen, calling them sandbaggers. Then everyone who has ever met
and know Arch and Glen jumped to their defense. It's sad anytime someone
makes a semi-intellectual argument personal, and then can't handle it when
it comes back at them. I've probably never met Fred, but he's probably a
great guy with good intentions. I have, however, met Glen on several
occasions and Arch once last year, and I believe they are truly two of the
most humble winners I've ever met and are willing to help anyone from the
top down with anything they need. I hate to see Fred is so upset, but the
outpouring of support for Glen and Arch has reminded me what a great group
of guys we have in our association.

Matt