[NSRCA-discussion] Old farts????:)

Adrien L Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Thu Aug 16 18:14:17 AKDT 2007

Speaking of RO, I am going to be building a Dick Allen design, Lancer for
RO. Also cutting a set of ribs for Bob Noll, and building a new wing for
Dick. Dick designed it back in the 50s and it is still winning VRCS
events. And I guess I now qualify as an O.F.since I got my first Social
Security deposit yesterday!

Terry T.

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 15:39:54 -0500 "White, Chris" <chris at ssd.fsi.com>