[NSRCA-discussion] Old farts????:)

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Aug 16 17:10:57 AKDT 2007

My transmitter was homemade and I still have it.  I also have the ECE
receiver and the Bonner SN escapement (rubber-powered) that moved the
rudder.   I left the Kitten in the basement of my Dayton, OH home for
the kid whose father bought my house when I was transferred to
Washington, DC.  I wonder if it's still around.  Probably not.

Ron Van Putte