[NSRCA-discussion] More flexibility in class selection?-->Personal dilemma, what to do next season

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Thu Aug 16 12:27:40 AKDT 2007

Have you flown RC for more than 30 years?? Have you ever looped and rolled an airplane with just rudder control? :-)

Glen Watson <gwatson11 at houston.rr.com> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Bob,

  What are the qualifications for an old fart?  I just submitted my membership application to AARP this month.  Do I qualify?

   ~Glen