[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA membership

Jim Quinn jaqfly at prodigy.net
Thu Aug 16 11:48:34 AKDT 2007

Hi,

  The membership form in the back of every KFactor indicates that October 1 is the cutoff for yearly membership. As of October 1st a new member is current through the following calendar year.

  Jim Quinn

Derek Koopowitz <derekkoopowitz at gmail.com> wrote:
  There was a "rule" that we used to use in that all new members that signed
up in the 4th quarter would automatically be renewed until the end of the
following year. Maureen can probably shed more light on this.