[NSRCA-discussion] More flexibility in class selection? -->Personal dilemma, what to do next season

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Aug 16 09:54:57 AKDT 2007

Well, there's always me.

I have hope, but no illusions, about my performance against today's
Master class pilots.  I am actually flying at a level higher that
what I was doing five years ago, but the performance level of all
pilots in the class has improved more.  Even so, it's sometimes
frustrating to be doing a good job of flying maneuvers that would
have given the best in the world fits ten years ago and still finish
in the bottom third of the class.

Ron